lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

About My Addiction 2 Fashion


About My Addiction 2 Fashion  


Who am I?

I am a fashion designer, I work in the industry and more importantly, I AM ADDICTED TO FASHION. I closely follow trends, articles about seasons, events and fashion shows, anything related to fashion.

My passion?

Image consulting, I love to advise people so they can find their own style and let their image stand out.

Why a blog?

My "Addiction 2 Fashion" was created out of the necessity to provide a virtual resource for fashion advice. We are not only promoting fashion and showing you current trends, we are offering a free service and assistance to help our readers come up with unique ideas to personalize their look and image. This means that if you are unsure about your style, what colors to use, if you don't know what looks good on you or maybe you just need something to wear on a Saturday night, we are here as your personal image consultant.

What will you find in the blog?

FASHION AND BEAUTY
You will be able to find articles about general trends, how to apply what you see on the runway to your wardrobe, seasonal looks, my interpretation of street style, fashion pioneers and who wears it the best, industry news, my opinion about trends and most importantly, image consulting advice.
_______________________________________________________

¿Quién soy?

Soy Diseñadora de Modas, trabajo en la industria de la moda y me considero ADICTA A LA MODA. Me gusta estar al pendiente de las tendencias, artículos de temporada, eventos y todo lo que tenga relación con la moda.

¿Mi pasión?

La consultoría de imagen, me encanta asesorar personas para que encuentren cual es su estilo y resalten su imagen.

¿Por qué un blog?

"My Addiction 2 Fashion" fue creado bajo la necesidad de un consejero de moda virtual gratuito. Nuestro fin no es solo promover la moda y dar a conocer las tendencias más actuales, a nosotros nos importa el servicio, por lo que proporcionamos asistencia de moda completamente personalizada y gratuita a nuestros seguidores. Esto quiere decir que si no sabes cuál es tu estilo, las tonalidades que te van, no sabes que es lo que te favorece o simplemente tienes un evento y no sabes que ponerte nosotros podemos asesorarte.

¿Qué encontrarás en el blog?

MODA Y BELLEZA
Podrás encontrar artículos desde tendencias en general, como aplicar lo visto en pasarelas, looks de temporada, streetstyle captado por mí, quien lo porta mejor, noticias de moda, opinión sobre tendencias y lo más importante, consejos sobre asesoría de imagen.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario